Alaska's National Parks: Denali & the Kenai Fjords
- Duration: 10 days
- Group size: 15-35
Majestic glaciers, unique wildlife, and pristine views do justice to Alaska’s nickname as the Last Frontier. Learn about the history of famous traditions like the Iditarod, and experience the beauty of both Denali and the Kenai Fjords National Parks. In small villages, and in the untamed wilderness, picture-perfect landscapes will appear around every corner.
- 8 nights in handpicked hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners with beer or wine
- 4 guided sightseeing tours
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Museum
- Denali National Park
- Iditarod Headquarters museum
- Alaska Railroad train ride
- Kenai Fjords National Park cruise
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This modern hotel is located in the University neighborhood. Guests enjoy a pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center. Nearby you’ll find the Far North Bi...
This contemporary hotel is located in the heart of downtown. Guests enjoy a restaurant, a pool, and a fitness center. Nearby you’ll find the Golden He...
This rustic hotel is located outside of the Lemeta neighborhood. Guests enjoy a food truck court, a general store, and campfire circles. Nearby you’ll...
This cozy hotel is located on the banks of the Kenai fjords. Guests enjoy a restaurant, a coffee and snack shop, and a complimentary shuttle to downto...
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 25°F Low 11°F
High 7°F Low -14°F
High 45°F Low 27°F