Chile to Argentina: Santiago, Patagonia & Buenos Aires with Zoomer Travel Club
Starting in the Chilean cultural hub of Santiago, set out for Buenos Aires by way of South America’s breathtaking Patagonia region. Take it all in as you venture through Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares National Park, marveling at glittering mountain lakes, craggy peaks, and icy glaciers along the way. Then, cap off your trek in Argentina’s lively capital.
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 wine tasting
- Casablanca Valley wine tasting
- Punta Arenas
- Patagonian estancia visit
- Torres del Paine National Park
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 71°F Low 55°F
High 37°F Low 26°F
High 44°F Low 28°F
High 64°F Low 40°F