Food & Wine: A Taste of Greece
See how historic traditions and modern-day culture have swirled together to create Greece’s current food and wine scene. Start in Thessaloniki, the country’s culinary hub, before making your way down to Athens to explore some of the nation’s ancient wonders. Then, continue on to Crete where the area’s flavourful cuisine comes to life inside the local markets. From mainland wine regions to island vineyards, you’ll experience the wonders of Greek wine while indulging in locally sourced, fresh foods.
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- 3 wine tastings & 1 cooking class
- Thessaloniki's ancient Byzantine landmarks
- wine tasting in Epanomi
- Palace of Knossos
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 92°F Low 73°F
High 84°F Low 70°F
High 85°F Low 70°F
High 97°F Low 76°F