Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through August 1, 2021.
Up-and-coming wines and Mediterranean meals—the perfect pairing.
See how historic traditions and modern-day culture have swirled together to create Greece’s current food and wine scene. Start in Thessaloniki, the country’s culinary hub, before making your way down to Athens to explore some of the nation’s ancient wonders. Then, continue on to Crete where the area’s flavourful cuisine comes to life inside the local markets. From mainland wine regions to island vineyards, you’ll experience the wonders of Greek wine while indulging in locally sourced, fresh foods.
Your tour package includes
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- 3 wine tastings & 1 cooking class
- Thessaloniki's ancient Byzantine landmarks
- wine tasting in Epanomi
- Palace of Knossos
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with deposits as low as $99, fee-free rebooking, and more.
Tour guide was very friendly and attended to the needs of those on tour.
Trip was more than I had anticipated. Food and accommodations were excellent. The food accompanying the wine tasting was “out of this world “ !! Will certainly recommend to all we meet.
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights