Japan 2020: Gold Medal Moments in Tokyo
- Duration: 11 days
- Group size: 15-35
You know the jaw-dropping photo finishes, inspiring underdog stories, and intense competitive spirit that the world’s most famous international sporting event is known for? Imagine sitting in the stands and experiencing those moments live and in person. On this once-in-a-lifetime tour, you can. Travel through Japan and receive an insider’s look into this global celebration of sports by attending events and touring the EF Village.
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 3 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 sake tasting
- Osaka Castle
- high-speed bullet train rides
- Itsukushima Shrine
- Golden Pavilion
- guided meditation session
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights