New Year's Eve in London with Paris & Rome
Whether you’re raising a glass in a local pub or taking in the spectacular fireworks display over the Thames, New Year’s Eve in London is an event not to be missed. Join revelers in the English capital to ring in the new year before setting off to explore Paris and Rome. On this sweeping tour, iconic landmarks like Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, and the Colosseum are just the beginning of what you’ll see.
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners with beer or wine, including a celebratory New Year’s Eve dinner with Champagne toast
- 3 guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- New Year’s Eve in London
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace
- Eurostar train ride
- Place de la Concorde
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 90°F Low 74°F
High 85°F Low 68°F
High 94°F Low 77°F
High 90°F Low 72°F