Scottish Heritage Tour: Edinburgh, the Highlands & Glasgow
- Duration: 11 days
- Group size: 14-28
Discover familial connections on this genealogical journey through Scotland created in collaboration with Ancestry®. You’ll learn about the country’s rich history and lively legends by exploring iconic sites like Edinburgh Castle. In between visiting Scotland’s historic cities and traversing the countryside landscapes, enjoy time to research your family history and connect with your Scottish roots.
- AncestryDNA® kit
- Pre-trip family history review with AncestryProGenealogists®
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- Special AncestryProGenealogists® sessions
- Edinburgh Castle
- ScotlandsPeople Centre
- Highland Folk Museum
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 46°F Low 42°F
High 46°F Low 43°F