Book today and feel good about your decision. If you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through March 1, 2021 for your 2021 tour and May 1, 2021 for your 2022 tour.
Go where the feta is fresh and the locals embrace a laid-back lifestyle.
The Cyclades island chain is home to both Greece’s most beloved and most under-the-radar destinations. Travel from the ancient hub of Athens to the stunning islands of Paros and Naxos, where pristine beaches and traditional whitewashed architecture await. Indulge in delicious Greek cuisine, dive into history that traces back thousands of years, and island hop across the Aegean Sea—all while discovering a new side of the idyllic country.
Your tour package includes
- 9 nights in handpicked hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- 3 sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Church of Ekatontapiliani
- Paros’ Kastro neighborhood
- Marathi Marble Quarries
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
With price matching, risk-free booking, interest-free payments, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights