Victory in Europe 75th Anniversary: Holland & Germany with Zoomer Travel Club
- Duration: 9 or 12 days
- Group size: 15-38
Travel across the Netherlands and Germany to gain a deeper understanding of the events of World War II. You'll begin in Amsterdam, then attend special events to honor the fallen and commemorate the end of the war in Europe. Continue on to Berlin to learn more about the war and its aftermath, and see how the city's past shapes its now-bright future.
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- Guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Airborne Museum
- V-E Day Remembrance Ceremony
- Liberation Day celebrations
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 46°F Low 40°F
High 42°F Low 36°F
High 42°F Low 35°F