Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you have 60 days to receive a full refund of your payment.
Step into the past, look toward the future.
Travel across the Netherlands and Germany to gain a deeper understanding of the events of World War II. You'll begin in Amsterdam, then attend special events to honor the fallen and commemorate the end of the war in Europe. Continue on to Berlin to learn more about the war and its aftermath, and see how the city's past shapes its now-bright future.
Your tour package includes
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 dinners with beer or wine
- Guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Airborne Museum
- V-E Day Remembrance Ceremony
- Liberation Day celebrations
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with down payments as low as $99, fee-free booking, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights