New Year's Eve in London: The City Experience
- Duration: 7 or 9 days
- Group size: 15-38
London was once considered the capital of the world—and it shows. It has a history that stretches back 2,000 years, and a culture as rooted in the local pub as it is in world-class museums. Celebrate the arrival of the new year with millions of other revelers in true British fashion. Then, get acquainted with the city at your own pace, whether that means strolling through Kensington Gardens, entering Westminster Abbey, or seeing Big Ben up close.
- 5 nights in a well-located hotel
- 5 breakfasts
- 3 dinners with beer or wine, including a celebratory New Year’s Eve dinner with Champagne toast
- Expert Tour Director
- Sightseeing tour with a local guide
- New Year’s Eve in London
- Trafalgar Square
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace
- ride on the London Eye
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This contemporary hotel is located in Aldgate. Guests enjoy a gym, free Wi-Fi, and restaurants. Nearby, you’ll find the Tower of London, Tower Bridge,...
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights