Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you have 60 days to receive a full refund of your payment.
Get to know Japan in one deeply immersive week.
Japan dazzles with its natural beauty, rich history, and distinctive cuisine. For many solo travelers, navigating the country’s language and social etiquette alone can feel overwhelming. But on this journey, you’ll spend a week exploring with other solo travelers, and an expert Tour Director who will guide you from bustling Tokyo to majestic Mount Fuji to utterly charming Kyoto. Along the way, you’ll get to know Japanese culture—and your fellow travelers—through cooking classes and other immersive experiences. If you’ve got the time, continue on to Kobe, your bayside base for scenic drives, sake tastings, and excursions to historic Himeji Castle and Hiroshima.
Your tour package includes
- 7 nights in a private room at handpicked hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 sake tasting
- 1 food tasting
- Sushi tasting at Tokyo’s Tsukiji fish market
- Japanese cooking class & dinner
- Kappabashi Street kitchenware market in Tokyo
- Tokyo’s dynamic Shibuya and Harajuku areas
- Iyashi no Sato open-air museum and craft workshop
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with down payments as low as $99, fee-free rebooking, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This comfortable hotel is located on Odaiba Island, Tokyo. Guests enjoy a fitness center, restaurant, and room service. Nearby, you’ll find Pallete To...
This comfortable hotel is located in Mishima with spectacular views of Mt. Fuji. Guests enjoy the top floor communal bath, bike rentals, and sun terra...
This boutique hotel is located the vibrant Sanjo district of Kyoto. Guests enjoy the thoughtfully designed décor, on-site restaurant, and the 1867 bar...
This modern hotel is located in the heart of Kobe City. Guests enjoy the indoor pool, fitness center, and 8 dining options including world famous Kobe...
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
Compare similar tours
4.4 star rating
4.6 star rating