New Year's Eve in Florence with Venice & Rome
- Duration: 9 or 11 days
- Group size: 15-38
- Reviews: 1
Start your trip in Venice, where romance is at the forefront alongside sprawling Baroque palaces and meandering, gondola-dotted canals. Then, head to Florence to celebrate the new year where the legacy of the world’s greatest artists can still be felt. And in Rome, history is ever-present, from the crumbling Colosseum to the Forum. The people, the food, the way of life—experience what Italy is all about as you make your way from one city to the next.
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 dinners with beer or wine, including a celebratory New Year’s Eve dinner with Champagne toast
- 3 guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- New Year’s Eve in Florence
- St. Mark's Basilica
- Florence Duomo
- Ponte Vecchio
- world-famous Italian cuisine
My family and I visited Venice, Florence and Rome for our annual end of year vacation. It was our first time traveling with a tour agency and we are at a loss for words at how amazing our experience was. To start off, all the selected hotels and flights were extremely great quality and quick flying ...
Dear Adriana, WOW! What an amazing story—thank you...
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This luxurious hotel is located in Rome's Ludovisi neighborhood. Guests enjoy a rooftop garden, spa and fitness center, and air conditioning. Nearby, ...
This comfortable hotel is located in the city center. Guests enjoy a restaurant, spa, and fitness center. Nearby, you’ll find the Duomo, Santa Maria N...
This charming hotel is located in the Cannaregio district in central Venice. Guests enjoy a private courtyard, pool, and billiards area. Nearby, you’l...
This cozy hotel is located in the city center. Guests enjoy an outdoor pool, bar, and free Wi-Fi. Nearby, you’ll find Piazza Tasso, Marameo Beach, and...
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights