Feel good about booking your tour today. Enroll in AutoPay or pay in full when you book and if you change your mind, you’ll receive a full refund of your payment through March 1, 2022.
Three legendary cities, one incredible way to start the new year.
Try as you might, it’s impossible to choose a favorite among Venice, Florence, and Rome. Each city is unique by its own right, with distinctive flavors, sights, and sounds. Float along Venice’s meandering canals before watching New Year’s Eve fireworks light up the sky and water. Then, gain new respect for the Renaissance masters in Florence and walk in the footsteps of the ancients in Rome.
Your tour package includes
- 10 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 breakfasts
- 4 dinners with beer or wine, including a celebratory New Year’s Eve dinner with Champagne toast
- 4 guided sightseeing tours
- Expert Tour Director & local guides
- New Year’s Eve in Venice
- St. Mark's Basilica
- Florence Duomo
- Ponte Vecchio
- world-famous Italian cuisine
An expert specializing in tours of this region is here to help.
Day-by-day itineraryPrint itinerary
We make it easy with down payments as low as $99, fee-free booking, and more
Hotels, flights & FAQHere's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
HotelsWe handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
This charming hotel is located in the Cannaregio district in central Venice. Guests enjoy a private courtyard, pool, and billiards area. Nearby, you’l...
This comfortable hotel is located in the city center. Guests enjoy a restaurant, spa, and fitness center. Nearby, you’ll find the Duomo, Santa Maria N...
This modern hotel is located in near Termini station. Guests enjoy free WiFi, a minibar, and laundry center. Nearby, you'll find Museo Nazionale Roman...
This modern hotel is located in the historical center of Naples. Guests enjoy a restaurant, a lounge bar, and meeting space. Nearby you’ll find Castel...
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights