Tour de France 2020: Provence to Paris Bike Tour
- Duration: 12 or 14 days
- Group size: 15-21
There's seeing French wine country and the Champs Élysées on two feet and then there's experiencing those iconic locales on two wheels. You'll get VIP access to watch the Tour de France and an insider look at the EF professional cycling team on this exclusive tour. Bike along routes handpicked by the team members (making pit stops to sip Burgundy wine and enjoy a picnic lunch, of course). Then, brush up on your French and shout "Allez!" from the sidelines as you cheer on riders competing in the world’s most famous bicycle race.
- 10 nights in handpicked hotels
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 4 dinners with beer or wine
- 1 wine tasting
- Exclusive EF bike team meet and greet
- Lake Annecy cruise
- Bastille Day fireworks over Lake Annecy
- Tour de France Alpine stage viewing
- La Voie des Vignes bike route
Here's the nitty-gritty—where you’ll stay, how you’ll get there, and what to know about your destination before you go.
We handpick every hotel to strike the balance of comfort, location, and local charm. Specific accommodations will vary based on your departure date, but these are frequently used hotels for this tour and we're confident you'll be satisfied.
Round-trip flights are one more thing we handle to make your journey as smooth as possible. Our team of travel experts will find the best flight itinerary for you at a competitive rate, thanks to our partnerships with top airlines.
- Round-trip flight for your tour
- Airport transfers at your destination
- A great price locked in today
- 24/7 support from our dedicated service team
- Options for arriving early, staying longer, or requesting an upgrade
- Flexible rebooking options if your tour itinerary changes
- Find out more about flights
High 64°F Low 48°F
High 61°F Low 45°F
High 61°F Low 35°F